I (Idun) just want to take some time to talk about my two wonderful team mates, Beth and Cat.
Since they are the writers of the team and usually write the longer pieces on this blog they haven't really had anything written about themselves, so I guess now 15 months into the school it's time for that to happen.
I just have to start by saying that I have been so blessed by these two girls on this track, and I can't imagine what this past year would be without them. They both bring so many good qualities to the team, and I feel so lucky to have been able to live alongside them for this long. They are both so encouraging, committed, adventurous, talented and hardworking.
Some of my favorite things about Beth:
- She has such a good sense of humor
- She loves the Bible and when she talks about it I feel inspired
- She is so wise and has a lot of good things to share
- She loves to sweep
Some of my favorite things about Cat:
- She loves hugs
- She is so thoughtful
- She make you feel important and is amazing at listening
- She is quick to offer to do things and good at making things happen
And now that we are back in Brantford putting our project together I have again been reminded of how valuable these two are to the team. They make this whole project possible, and on top of that they make it fun.